- Our basic charge for use of the library is $3 per patron.
- Use of microfilm viewer/copier: $10 per hour (appointments recommended).
- Research assistance by staff members: $20 per hour.
- Reproduction of materials:
- By copier: $0.35 per page.
- By computerized scanner: $5 per item.
- Photographic reproduction (off-site): Ask for an estimate.
We do not allow patrons to photograph archival material. Copying and reproducing archival material by patrons using digital cameras or other media is strictly prohibited.
VIA INTERNET OR E-MAIL
The Lansdale Historical Society welcomes Internet and E-mail inquires for research.
The same rates listed for ON-SITE apply for Internet and E-mail users. A $1.00 postage and handling fee will be imposed for all requests. Items requiring additional postage will be processed accordingly.
Requests for research information should be made to our E-mail address: email@example.com.
Please be as specific as possible about the information you are requesting. A minimum research charge of $20.00 will be imposed on all electronic requests.
We will advise if the information cannot be obtained within an hour and give an estimate of how much additional research time is necessary.
Persons requesting research data will be advised of the final cost via E-mail, by telephone (locally), or by mail. Data will not be mailed until payment is received.